4:3 Screen recommendations?

Hi, I'm looking for a 4:3 screen to use in my build but that is proving really tough all the screens I find are 16:9. Ideally I'd like to stick to 4:3 and if possible ips which I'm sure is just a pipe dream. I saw a video not too long ago and the guy had just that, I messaged him but got no reply.

If anyone has recommendations for good quality screens it would be much appreciated (even if it's a good 16:9 screen)

A_s6

Portables
i don’t give a hee ho
Hi, I'm looking for a 4:3 screen to use in my build but that is proving really tough all the screens I find are 16:9. Ideally I'd like to stick to 4:3 and if possible ips which I'm sure is just a pipe dream. I saw a video not too long ago and the guy had just that, I messaged him but got no reply.

If anyone has recommendations for good quality screens it would be much appreciated (even if it's a good 16:9 screen)
bitbuilt store has a really nice 5” 4:3 vga screen

Noah

retired
Portables
Yeah we've pretty much searched endlessly to no avail for a IPS version of the screen on the store. Even though it's not IPS the one on the store is really really good, especially if you're using VGA in your project.