Search results

1. Humblewun

Portables, n64 and ps2 willing to pay and give console

Yeah but his systems don't offer multiplay or tv play. Nevertheless my search will remain strong.
  2. Humblewun

I have seen 3 consoles with cd play so far... so i know its possible, but the question is, is anyone willing to build it or sell theirs to me haha.
  3. Humblewun

I got in touch with him, in his opinion its not worth the time or effort to build what I am asking for.
  4. Humblewun

What your mentioning sounds like everything i want, I have a large library of games so I rather not go through the trouble of having to go to the lengths of trying to find the roms or how to get em on the device and have em running smoothly. So if I could find someone to build this device I...
  5. Humblewun

That is something I have longed to hear, but will all games be available? There is quite a few and I wouldn't know where to start looking. I desire this console because I do nothing for 10hours a day at work and this would help me kill time, so carrying around my disk holder 40 plus cds in will...
  6. Humblewun

Haha see now I'm lost, thats why I would prefer a disk drive its simple, slap in the disk and boom your away lol
  7. Humblewun

Due to my lack of knowledge regarding emulation I wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to navigate, e.g where to find the games how to install em and I feel like it would be a waste not to use em as I have quite the library of ps2 games on disk. Also I dont know if all games would run on...
  8. Humblewun

Thank you! Yeah I got in touch with him on instagram and was hoping he could whip up something for $1485USD $2100 in my currency so hopefully I'll hear from him soon...but I think he doesn't do disk drives.
  9. Humblewun

Thanks for the advice. I've seen the builds that I would like so I know its possible for the right price of course. Money is not the problem time is thats why im asking around or I most likely would learn how to build one myself. Thank you anyway, oh and if you know someone that may want to...
  10. Humblewun

Thanks for your advise. It sounds great to be able to make my own but I wouldn't know where to start or even what tools to use, also at this current time I dont have much of It to spare on a project like this. Money is about the only thing I can spare so hopefully we have some takers.
  11. Humblewun

N64p custom $1500??

Cool thanks for that I was just thinking maybe my buddy could get a cheaper option, but thanks for the advice. From the sounds of it maybe my friend should be talking to gman as he sounds like the man for the job?
  12. Humblewun

N64p custom $1500??

Hey guys, Just wanting your opinion as a friend of mine was looking into a n64p being built for him for $1400usd, is it really worth it? He thinks its a great investment but surely there are cheaper options??
  13. Humblewun

PlayStation 2 portable

I had a look and it came up in ebay but no pictures were provided, it was $130
  14. Humblewun

Hey guys, Anyone willing to get rid of their ps2p and n64p, i have both consoles and im willing to give em to you with payment in exchange for the portables, as long as both have the ability to use original cartridge/disk and are able to use 4 controllers aswell as tv play as i frequently have...
  15. Humblewun

PlayStation 2 portable

I just had a look no pictures or videos were available, so I'm just asking if it is compatible with a multitap and can I play it on a TV?
  16. Humblewun

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I seen that there was ps2 portables out there and if so I would also like to look into that with the same capabilities as a original ps2 console that includes multitap compatibility, thanks heaps hopefully someone is willing to take my money lol.
  17. Humblewun

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Oh and I would also would want it to use original cartridges if that's possible, thanks again.
  18. Humblewun

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello all, I was referred here by a YouTuber, I was looking to see if I could possibly purchase an already made n64 portable or to pay someone to make me one with the capabilities of 4 player and tv play, thanks in advance.