Search results

1. N64 Portable - Tanuki

Tanuki My goals for the Tanuki will be to make a portable that is comfortable, good to look at and most importantly functional. This is my first N64 portable. Partly inspired by many other portables, and includes design ideas I have thought of in the past. Im hoping to get this finished...
  2. Worklog Advents Project Emporium

Been a little absent from the BitBuilt community the past couple of months due to a number of things (School, Work, Father passing, and Depression). But i'm back and with more projects than ever before (New and Improved with 40% more projects) so i decided instead of running several concurrent...
  3. Question Audio issues

Having some audio issues on my portable audio will be fine and then suddenly start hissing and screeching. whats weird is its an inconsistent interval, sometimes it will start almost as soon is a start getting audio from the game, other times i can have the game running for several minutes...
  4. Eyoyo 5" screen

Was working on my aran handheld screen and i accidently nicked a component on the board using the dremel and im hoping someone is able to help me out. with either a bypass or can identify the component i damaged. any help would be apreciated
  5. Advents Playstation Experiment

Been talking about this project in discord a couple of times so i thought i might as well show that i am actually working on it (all be it slowly) i am terrible at fusion360 and it helps me to figure out stuff easier hands on, so i present to you the first stage of my PS2 portable (to be named)...
  6. Worklog Aran Built By Advent

So finally gotten around to starting a build log Still a week or so off being able to really get working on the Aran, as im waiting on a couple of parts (U-amp, and orange tacts) and uni work to finish. Really want to start working on it but ill get there eventually But patience is The Name of...
  7. PS2 parts

Working on a PS2 portable and noticed the lack of a PS2 trim 3d model amoung a couple other things that would be useful so heres my mock up of a PS2 Advanced trim fair warning it is a mock up taken from the markings on my as yet untrimmed PS2 board, so may not be 100% accurate yet, i will make...