Search results

1. hellothere

Question Is This Sketch Actually Possible For Me To Make Happen?

I can open them in blender, even open multiple so now I can do this!
  2. hellothere

I can open the files is the 3D windows programs but I can’t put multiple in the same document so now I’m trying blender
  3. hellothere

Idk, just don’t want to be installing software this late at night. I am currently trying to import the files into Fusion on web browser
  4. hellothere

The only software that allows for 3D modelling is my PC that has blender on it, will that work?
  5. hellothere

Thanks, can I open it in Fusion on iPad or something,
  6. hellothere

i don’t know what size I would need for it, I’ve never done this before. Can you tell me what size in cm is the Wii motherboard with the OMGWTF trim?
  7. hellothere

I can just disassemble RVL-301 and take the USB Drive out and put some GC games on it,right? I’ll only be putting GC games on the USB drive and the HB and the HBC will be going on the SD card.
  8. hellothere

So I’m extremely new to this, I’ve read the Wii guide forum on here and I just wanted to know if this was actually possible to make, the image attached below is a sketch I drew up for an unofficial Wii code-named the RVL-301. It’s based off the RVL-001 and can play Wii Homebrew and GC games such...
  9. hellothere

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hey, I exist now.