Search results

1. Dark Portable

Looking to buy a PS4 Pro 9.0 Firmware

Hey guys been a while since I was on the forum, I recently been looking for a ps4 pro that I can jailbreak. If anyone has one that there looking to sell leave a comment and pm me. Pictures are always welcomed.
  2. Dark Portable

Looking to buy Custom Wii Trim.

Looking to buy a Custom 4-layer Wii trim that includes - U10 Relocation - Bluetooth - MX Chip - VGA Wire - Power and audio wires Plus USB port from wii motherboard
  3. Dark Portable

Worklog Building my WiiVision....finally

Hey guys Don’t no why I didn’t start this sooner, but I think it the time to finally post a thread about my progress for my wii build. Sadly I don’t have any pictures yet but so far I completed, sanding up to 1000 grit, a bit of battery wiring and glueing buttons. I will update soon. My hope is...
  4. Dark Portable

Question OMGWTF TRIM help

Hey guys I think when trimming my wii I might have trimmed over something when looking over the pictures of the The Definitive Wii Triming guide I notice that I cut some Component off of it here a picture. PS I have not sanded it yet. Let me know if those components that I trimmed off could make...
  5. Dark Portable

Question WiiVision Joy sticks

Hey people of BitBuilt I wanted to what chips Noah used to get his joy sticks to work. I heard Ginger of oz made theme but I cant seem to find them on the store so if you guys could help that would awsome. Thank you
  6. Dark Portable

Solved WiiVision Power sorce

Hey BitBuilt community Do you guys know what batteries Noah used for his Wiivision. A link would be appreciated. Thank you
  7. Dark Portable

Question GameCube micro buttons and dpad

Hey guys I been all over eBay and the internet and I can’t seem to find two pause and start button and a dpad. Would love your help thank you
  8. Dark Portable

Question WiiVision zl and zr where does one get the tactile switch for them.

Hey BitBuilt community I wanted to ask if I someone could tell me the heck are the zl and zr tactile switch when watching Noah’s video and looking at all the work logs they seem to have a different tactile switch then the other buttons can someone please help me thank you.
  9. Dark Portable

Solved 4 layer motherboard help

Can someone help me find a Wii that has a 4 layer mother board, I been all over eBay trying to find one.
  10. Dark Portable

Solved Certain type of Wii?

Hello BitBuilt community When making a Wii Portable is there a certain Wii that you have to have.
  11. Dark Portable

Game cube micro buttons and d pad

Hello BitBuilt community I need help finding two GameCube buttons and a d pad bot from a original GameCube controller I have been all over ebay so if you guys could help that would be awesome. Thank you
  12. Dark Portable

Question How do you change your username

Hi my Username is Ninte and I would love to change it to Dark Portable, can anyone help me?
  13. Dark Portable

Solved Parts for Wiivision

Hello I been dreaming about making a WiiVision but I would love if you guys could help me make a list of all the parts that I would need to make a WiiVision and where to find it,It would be super helpful. Thank you to those who help. Parts WiiVison Case Cooling Kit 5inch VGA Display Screen -...