Search results

1. DoomyDoomer

Can I use a 6 layer motherboard?

Good point and definitely not a waste. I did some custom case work with plexi and 3D printed parts, loaded up a USB thumb drive, and gave my 18 yr old a fully loaded Wii for his birthday.
  2. DoomyDoomer

Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

BBLoader version: 1.1 Description of issue: I wanted to report an issue I'm seeing using GC2Wiimote. Wii games aren't allowing the full use of the screen with "Wii Remote" IR. The cursor is also off center, leaning more toward the right. I've tested Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid Prime 3. Metroid...
  3. DoomyDoomer

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

BBloader is looking great. I love the simplified UI. Incredible work! [edit - moved issue to issue's thread]
  4. DoomyDoomer

Thanks for doing that. My fault for not doing a little more reading. I recall you or GMan mentioning it on one of the live streams I watched (I think it was the one where you had to populate that freakin power board!) but I spaced on it completely.
  5. DoomyDoomer

Ah shit. I have three Wii consoles all 6 layer MoBo models. Two I purchased with broken drives for cheap specifically for my G Boy and the third is my original 01 model with WiiKey, so I won't be touching that anyway. It might be a good idea to put this info in the build guide in big ass bold...