Search results

1. NordFive

Question U10

I'll look into those, thanks!
  2. NordFive

Question U10

I tested my n64 just to be sure, cause you can definitely tell I fiddled with it, and it booted portablizemii, so I'm gonna give it another try tonight.
  3. NordFive

Question U10

Thanks, and I did see the U10 troubleshooting but it mostly looked for when you are trying to boot the Wii, and I haven’t even gotten that far yet thanks for the reply!
  4. NordFive

Question U10

Hey so I took a shot at relocating my U10, and I already ran into some problems. First I couldn’t get the solder to bridge on the U10, and then when I did, I couldn’t manage to get the chip off. Fast forward a few attempts and I’m not actually sure if my U10 is working anymore? Is there any...
  5. NordFive

Question N64 p help :)

Yeah I'd do what Chaos said, take a look at the BOM and the guide hub and read through every single N64P worklog as well as the noob thread, there's a ton of great info! Good luck!
  6. NordFive

Worklog The Smash-box Odyssey: Davuld86's First Wiip

Honestly, Melee on the go is reason alone for making a portable wii. Good luck on your project! Post more updates please!
  7. NordFive

Discussion Batteries

Cool thanks. I thought so but figured I'd check with you guys haha. I'll just go with whatever is cheaper since I don't really care much about the barrel plug anyways.
  8. NordFive

Discussion Batteries

Hey, so I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to batteries, and was wondering if you can wire two 3.7v batteries to a 7.4v battery pack protection circuit and charger. These are the batteries I want to get: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121611468285?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT...
  9. NordFive

Discussion N64 Noob Thread

Yo 1 more thing, I think I have about everything I need, except for batteries? I want to use 2, 3.7v batteries for mine, just not sure which protection circut/charger packs work with the specific battery so if someone could help me out on that, it would be great! (edit) On Digi-Key do I have to...
  10. NordFive

Good thing I asked before I bought them haha. I'll definitely go with the one you recommended, especially since it comes with 5. Thanks!
  11. NordFive

Oh, and what do you guys think of this speaker...
  12. NordFive

Hey, I'm not really sure what wire to buy for my n64 portable, so if anyone could link to me good wire for powering it, wiring the controller, relocating game cartridge, etc, that would be great!
  13. NordFive

Question (wii portable) What to buy/case

Yeah the more I think about it, you're probably right. Seeing as it is my first wii portable I might just give it a go with the little designing skills I have lol.
  14. NordFive

That's great! Thanks
  15. NordFive

Hey guys, with it being summer and all I figure it's a good time to get started on my Wii portable. My question is, what should I buy first? No, I don't mean wires and soldier etc. but rather should I first start on the screen, the audio, or maybe wire the controller? Also, could someone link to...
  16. NordFive

Hey Gman, I absolutely love your WiiBoy advance case and I was wondering if I could buy one of...

Hey Gman, I absolutely love your WiiBoy advance case and I was wondering if I could buy one of them from you. I have a 3d printer I can use so I wouldn't even need it mailed or anything. It just looks so nice.
  17. NordFive

Luma 64 - fibbef's first 64p

Not pretty? Dude that glow in the dark paint is sick!
  18. NordFive

Question N64P Case Suggestions

The screen I plan on buying is 5" so hopefully that means it's alright.
  19. NordFive

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

And does that mean that any of the ones I mentioned will work?