Search results

1. jeffery

Worklog N64-AIO

lmao
  2. jeffery

Solved Is my Wii dead?

connect the proper voltage coming from the wii to the voltage in points on the trim on the trim
  3. jeffery

Solved Is my Wii dead?

you can use another wii to test your trim
  4. jeffery

Solved Is my Wii dead?

I dunno those pads look ripped use this guide https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/rough-draft-u10-troubleshooting-guide.2317/ do you have bbloader installed if you do you are fine and you can just trim if not you may have to find the vias or traces to short it and still test if the...
  5. jeffery

Guide DOL-101 SD Card Slot Installation

good job mega sexy wiring and points this should be very useful to those getting into modding
  6. jeffery

desoldering U10

No problem
  7. jeffery

desoldering U10

use the 6layer expansion guide since you have a 6layer
  8. jeffery

desoldering U10

any 3.3 v source I personally would use one of the vias in the 3.3v plane
  9. jeffery

desoldering U10

it does not need the pads unless all the 3 pins are connected the pin to the left is connected to 3.3 v and the pin closest to where it says u5 is connected to the via
  10. jeffery

Worklog Wiiu gamepad wii first projet

also, why are u using a 6 layer wii which produces much too much heat that and the hot glue will for sure do what stonedEdge said I have had glue melt in a 4layer
  11. jeffery

FS: wii micro (as is)

damn
  12. jeffery

FS: wii micro (as is)

Ill take it
  13. jeffery

First G-Boy attempt and first problems... will probably need a lot of help and support...

no problem good luck hope everything goes well
  14. jeffery

Worklog Portable Wii #1: G-Wii Build

dop not use a psu and lithium, protection circuit just get a pms since you will have to use a smart charger and will not have any of the quiality of life features baked into the pms.
  15. jeffery

First G-Boy attempt and first problems... will probably need a lot of help and support...

That nick is just on the soldermask for the uneven line I used a sanding wheel to get it straight and then sand it with 200 300 400 600 and 1000 is what I used
  16. jeffery

Question U10 relocation (6 layer) still salvageable?

I see you tried following manlos tutorial that is really fucked up and will mess up use this if you do not have hot air. Those pads are just for structure and if you connect one to 3.3V other to the via and all 3 pins are bridged you will be fine
  17. jeffery

Discussion French Fries on Burgers? (And Other Weird Food Combinations)

An odd thing I like is to eat lemons with a pinch of salt (straight up like oranges).
  18. jeffery

Guide Pms to Psu Mod

Updated
  19. jeffery

U-10 for sale

You can use the u9 if the pins are jumpered also that replacement works just that is if you are willing to wait on shipping