Search results

1. HackerBilly

Worklog HackerBilly's IceBlue 64

Well I finally trimmed and got a board to boot for an N64 so I figured might as well enter the competition and make a forum post. Specs: N64 with Expansion Pack 3.5" composite screen Horipad Retrobit remake controller Uamp Audio 3d Printed case(Transparent Ice Blue) This is a basic layout on...
  2. HackerBilly

Worklog Virtual GearBoy

So my 2019 entry will be a Virtual Boy inside a gamegear shell. This will be the first handheld Virtual Boy ever made. It will feature a 3.5" vga screen Vga out Link Port Rechargable Button for changing game colors All packed inside a gamegear shell With a custom display stand and custom glass...
  3. HackerBilly

HackerBilly's Scott Pilgrim Multicade

I recently had gone to my arcade and just kind of randomly asked them if they had any Arcade shells just laying around that I could have and Sure Enough, Hidden in the back alley was this beauty. A 4 person Arcade Cabinet!!! Which I was super excited for! I was going to original turn it...
  4. HackerBilly

Worklog HackerBilly's Extra Thiicc Boii

I am finally ready to introduce my Extra Thiicc Boii portable. It is a Wii Portable with a 5" Rear View Monitor Screen and a ZN-45 case. I built a thick portable compared to a regular just due to me always wanting a Portable in a ZN-45 case since I was a kid and I saw Shockslayer's 2nd Gamecube...
  5. HackerBilly

Worklog Gameboy Horror(Gameboy Color Mod)

Hi, So atm I can't post any pictures of this. I will be able to hopefully by the end of the week but while I am waiting to post and Upload Pictures and show off what I have done. I was actually quite wondering on how I could build a Battery Level Indicator that is Blue when the Battery level is...
  6. HackerBilly

Question Did I fry my Wii?

Sooo. Okay. So I was trying to relocate the power tact switch but the padding came off of it. So I decided to scratch around and uncover the traces and try again there. So I scratched what I thought was about right(it looked like it had connected right there) Put a little solder there and...