Search results

1. Wadebrody

Raspberry Pi Zero Gameboy

I finally got that Super All-In-One board, and I have to say, this thing is awesome. I'm still waiting on parts to come from China and some other places. I won't be updating very often, but I will post every once in a while. Here are some pics of the board and components.
  2. Wadebrody

it is a close race...
  3. Wadebrody

Routers and Modems

I am thinking of buying a something for my room for wired connections to my PS4, Raspberry Pi and other things. I know some stuff about how routers and modems work, but do I need a modem if all I am using is ethernet wired connections?
  4. Wadebrody

Windows 10 Education

My school does this thing where we can get a bunch of free software, and there is Microsoft Windows. It has Windows 7 Pro, 8.1 Pro, and 10 Educational. Does anybody know the difference between Windows 10 Educational and Normal Windows 10? Is the more benefits, r does it get rid of some stuff...
  5. Wadebrody

CAD Software?

What program do you guys use for 3D editing and cad design? I'd like to know so I can find the best one.
  6. Wadebrody

Question Wii VGA

Does anyone know the best cable/adapter to convert Wii video to VGA? Or does it not really make a difference, or work very well at all. I want to connect my Wii to an old VGA monitor I have, but want the best adapter for it. Any suggestions?
  7. Wadebrody

Funny Stories?

Anybody have any funny stories or just any story that they want to share about thanksgiving or Christmas? I have a good one. Only some parts are funny, otherwise it's pretty bad. One Christmas about 5 years ago, I was very sick. So I couldn't interact with any of my family members, and we host...
  8. Wadebrody

Pretty Small....

I'm just gonna leave this here
  9. Wadebrody

Custom Regulators

Does anyone have any pictures of their custom regulators wired up to their Wii? I've been looking around but all I see is where the voltages are, on the Wii Trimming Guide. And also, do you need the custom 5v regulator or is that just optional? Thanks
  10. Wadebrody

Solved Wii Trimming

Sorry if this question has already been asked or answered, but what boards are the best for trimming? I've heard CPU-40 and up, but can you give me a full list of which ones or okay to trim and which ones are not? Thanks.
  11. Wadebrody

Birthday Change

I have accidentally put in the wrong year of my birthday. i put 1991 instead of 2001. Who do I talk to to change that? Thanks