Search results

1. Wadebrody

USB C and RVL PMS Stock

Gman said they should be back in stock in a few weeks. He ordered them assembled through China, so that's why it's taking a little while.
  2. Wadebrody

I've noticed some of the pictures that you've posted on your worklogs have this thing saying...

I've noticed some of the pictures that you've posted on your worklogs have this thing saying "3rd Party Hosting has been temporarily disabled". Is this a problem on your photobucket account or a problem on my side?
  3. Wadebrody

Raspberry Pi Zero Gameboy

A wonderful man named "kite" over at the forums of sudomod
  4. Wadebrody

Raspberry Pi Zero Gameboy

I finally got that Super All-In-One board, and I have to say, this thing is awesome. I'm still waiting on parts to come from China and some other places. I won't be updating very often, but I will post every once in a while. Here are some pics of the board and components.
  5. Wadebrody

Routers and Modems

Alright, thanks!
  6. Wadebrody

it is a close race...
  7. Wadebrody

Routers and Modems

I am thinking of buying a something for my room for wired connections to my PS4, Raspberry Pi and other things. I know some stuff about how routers and modems work, but do I need a modem if all I am using is ethernet wired connections?
  8. Wadebrody

Discussion GC+ Mini contest

9. Wadebrody

Since this was my very first portable I wanted to keep it simple, I noticed there was a guy...

Since this was my very first portable I wanted to keep it simple, I noticed there was a guy selling a pcb that had everything you need on it (http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1878), and the majority of the rest of the parts are coming in from China which will take a very long...
  10. Wadebrody

Ive made a mistake by not buying the rest of my parts for my portable by waiting for the all in...

Ive made a mistake by not buying the rest of my parts for my portable by waiting for the all in one board to come in (raspberry pi portable)
  11. Wadebrody

Worklog PPR

That looks so much better than my N64 on an hdtv
  12. Wadebrody

Windows 10 Education

Thanks. Yeah could have looked it up but... too lazy.
  13. Wadebrody

Windows 10 Education

My school does this thing where we can get a bunch of free software, and there is Microsoft Windows. It has Windows 7 Pro, 8.1 Pro, and 10 Educational. Does anybody know the difference between Windows 10 Educational and Normal Windows 10? Is the more benefits, r does it get rid of some stuff...
  14. Wadebrody

Worklog PPR

This thread is pure beauty
  15. Wadebrody

It Bothers Mii A Wii Bit

@me, but I said he could make a GameCube portable if he wanted too
  16. Wadebrody

A very MerWii Christmas

Why haven't I seen this until now? This is beautiful.
  17. Wadebrody

piig thread

18. Wadebrody

Worklog Switch Cube

Just to add, it would be much easier to make it into a Wii portable than making a GameCube portable. You can cut it smaller, and it doesn't take up as much power. There is also portablize me. And since these are just drawings it wouldn't be hard to change to a Wii. Just my thought, but you could...
  19. Wadebrody

Solved GBA backlight mod without converter?

Oooh. Those are pretty pricey too...
  20. Wadebrody

BitBuilt Christmas - Giveaway #1

I know what ill buy