Search results

1. Question Is my wii overheating?

I'm still testing out my wii. I relocated bluetooth (and it works) and i put cooling on top of it (cooling kit from the bitbuilt store). I didn't secure the cooling at all, although i did use thermal paste that i used with my pc, then applied the metal sheet (I did take the plastic film off...
  2. Question Wii doesn't boot

This 4 layer board that I have connected to with a PMS and a single 18650 cell isn't booting at all. All voltages on the Wii read 0 volts. What have I done wrong?
  3. Question 6 layer Wii does not boot up

For this project, I tried doing a 6 layer wii. However, when I wired up the rvl pms to the wii, and connected a single 18650 cell, the Wii doesn't boot up. There seems to be no voltage going through it from what the multimeter tells me, and the tv remains blank when I wired up composite. The PMS...
  4. Question Trim Question

I did an OM6 trim, and at the bottom of the back, there's an IC that's cut in half. I do plan to remove the rest of that, however there are components around it that are fully intact. I'm 90% positive that they are not needed, judging by the visible connections and the 4 layer trim that discards...