Search results

1. スープ

Worklog Wii Micro Build

Welp it seems like now would be a good time to start this work log! after about a year of searching around the forums and and looking for a first build to do, i finally decided to make a noldtendowii micro while i wait for my Gboy kit to ship! After about 3 weeks of researching documentation and...
  2. スープ

EVIL DISC DRIVE

I opened up one of the wiis i just bought and recovered the motherboard to trim and hack in the coming weeks and i also removed what i call, the evil disc drive and accused him of harracy! later on i tonight i am going to burn this evil being at the stake! Shout out to @Shank and his youtube...
  3. スープ

Question PortablizeMii

Ok, sup gamers my wiis came yesterday and i am getting ready to hack them, do you guys have any recommended sd cards and flash drives and or tips for hacking them with PortablizeMii? i was lurking and noticed that some flash drives and sd cards would have issues and didnt want to run into any...
  4. スープ

Question games

Ok, I am totally lost. I have no idea how to get both gamecube and wii games onto a flash drive. any recommendations for finding games online and how do you guys recommend converting to wbfs files? Again i have little to no idea what i am doing.
  5. スープ

Solved Wii's That will not Read Discs

I was browsing ebay and looking at 4 layered wii's. I came across one that was cheap, but the seller said that the wii would not read discs. I was wondering if i could still use the wii in a portable build, but wasn't sure if it is a faulty disc drive (which doesn't really matter) or if it was a...