Search results

1. Emetsys

Brass theme for RVLoader

Those are flags used in the script. In example: showingGameConfig will be used to know if the inputs have to be used to move in the game config(b menu on games) or to move between games.
  2. Emetsys

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] Dionaea Portable PS2

Yeah it is not totally the same, but the regs you need are in the same emplacement so it will work the same.
  3. Emetsys

I have all the necessary lines after changing this resistor. It is also a Battery management system for 1SxP. In example, I will put 2 batteries in parallel in my device. There is a RGB led too and a thermal probe to stop the system in case of overheating.
  4. Emetsys

Hello, I sent a picture attached, you can just solder 3v3 and GND to the caps pads.
  5. Emetsys

Main theme with number of rows selection (1 or 2)

Hello, I edited my other theme to add those improvement, but here is the raw main theme allowing for number of rows selection from 1 to 2, along with easier access to choose the color of the selection rectangle. These values can be changed in the gamesview.lua in the script folder.
  6. Emetsys

Brass theme for RVLoader

Hello, with the newer version of RVLoader, if you just need to change the background, you can add a png, ideally 640*480 if your screen is 4/3 and 800*480 if you got the wider screen. To the background folder in RVLoader. If you want to change the other images, you can go in the theme/asset...
  7. Emetsys

Brass theme for RVLoader

Hello, I made a theme for myself, because I wanted to show game covers bigger and in one line. It had to fit with my portable design too. I figured out I could share it if it may interest people. It is only 16/9. I used this as a background. EDIT: I added a version of the theme suffixed -...
  8. Emetsys

Zelda Themes For RVLoader

Hello, Thank you for the themes! I made a modification for my usage, I don't know if it would interest people. Also another version that fit my portable colors.
  9. Emetsys

Hello, for the LDOs I connected the output of the 3v3 to their input pins and gnd to gnd, to use the on/off function. For the 1.25V I looked in the regulator's datasheet and calculated a new res voltage divider to get this voltage.
  10. Emetsys

Hello, I got a bit tired of Wii and wanted to make a portable PS2. So far I got most components, I just got a bit of trouble sourcing a PS2 7900. I modified the Wii PMS with two LDOs for 1v8 and 2v5 and changed the resistor on one regulator to get 1.25v. It was a bit trickier than anticipated...
  11. Emetsys

Shifted image on VGA screen

Hi, iirc it is somwehere on the positive side of a condensator, but you can use a multimeter to measure where is the 5v when the screen is powered. It is most likely on the 6.3v condensator.
  12. Emetsys

Ashida Wii Portable

Hello, if you use vga, pal games(at least not every) supports progressive and won't work with rvlloader.
  13. Emetsys

The Nintendo FakeCube

It looks so nice and is way smaller than it looks like!
  14. Emetsys

Alysse Wii Portable

They feel pretty good honestly. The LR are just under the index and the ABXY are at their correct place too. The C-Stick and D-pad are still in a vertical position so it is not like a real controller, but it is fine.
  15. Emetsys

Alysse Wii Portable

Thank you! For the fans, I think it is kinda stupid, given I had the space for a bigger one. But I had trouble sourcing 35mm ones so I gave it a go. It is noticeable at 3v3(5V fans), but it is quite a low pitch hum so it is fine.
  16. Emetsys

Alysse Wii Portable

Hello guys, This is my newest portable wii and should be the last. Features: The beautiful 5" 16/9 screen with RVL-DD, Brass buttons from BoxyPixel, GC+ 2.0, PMS 1.0, U-AMP, SD card slot with kingston adapter, 2*20mm fans 2*3000mAh batteries.
  17. Emetsys

Worklog Unnamed Portable

Is the wii is working with another screen and something else is working with this screen?
  18. Emetsys

DSii

Hello, thank you, that's those ones: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32821266407.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dDJfX9Y They are cheap and nice, however only high level. It would be better to use them in an non portable project.
  19. Emetsys

DSii

I'll do some if I am motivated to open it, I don't know why I don't have any. Thank you, it is just regular PLA filament, sanded and painted. I used this paint.
  20. Emetsys

DSii

Hey, I finaly took the time to recase my project so,... there's a few pictures. Features: 5" 4/3 screen 2x 3400mAh 18650 batteries (2-3 hours of battery life) Wii PMS and UAmp MicroSD slot I wanted to try something hinged for this project. I used a DSLite hinge with the original piece...