Search results

1. Question Can't find a 7" component screen

I got a lilliput 668gl for about 100 usd that seems to work pretty well with component. I got mine from an in-state dealer that was selling them for a decent price tho so your mileage may vary if you're trying to order from Europe.
  2. 7inch screen with component?

Ah the screen would have been intended for a PS2 unfortunately, I wanted to try rigging up something that would work a bit similar to the old Joytech monitor which would send the video signal to the monitor but still allow for something else to be hooked up to it. Thanks for the information...
  3. 7inch screen with component?

Does anyone know of a 7" screen with component that's easier to source than the L7009? I was going to buy one of those off of DealExtreme but when I checked the reviews for that site recently it seems like they've just been taking people's money and running with it.
  4. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Yallo joined after seeing/being interested in the different mods and portables I've seen done on YouTube. Followed the crumb trail here and now want to try and build my own PS2 portable. Also since I apparently can't post anywhere else, does anyone know of a good 7" screen with component? I only...