Search results

1. The_Smeags

Discussion Doing an RCP

Never bothered to test my soldering abilities before. Welp, wish me luck. I went over the contacts with a mm earlier today. Been taking college classes on electronics so I've returning to this hobby. I've been wanting to make a n64 mini, make it smaller than the stock mini if possible. If anyone...
  2. The_Smeags

2 wii consoles with cables

I found a couple wiis at my local goodwill. Cables were included so I bought them hoping I could sell or trade them here. They're in good condition. I might use one to try a second attempt at modding a wii if no ones Interested. I was selling them for 20 dollars plus shipping.
  3. The_Smeags

Tefla n64 sticks

Has anyone ever seen those original 1st party sticks made from tefla material? I was gonna look into it to see when they'd be available so I can refurbish a controller that I have for smash 64 and whatever else I decide to pick up again. Maybe someone here could consider trying one for a...
  4. The_Smeags

Restoring handhelds

Not sure if it well ever be of any use, but ran into this video on YouTube of someone restoring an old GBC felt like these methods could be useful and could add more videos like these if it's ok
  5. The_Smeags

Worklog g-wii build

just waiting for the back half to work on almost got the front smooth its probably gonna stay black and white
  6. The_Smeags

Question Reviving old board

Here's an old board I tried fiddling with a couple years back when I was told that wiis became a popular modding console, I tried it a couple times, but kept failing because I wasn't properly testing it with the right power source. So after looking back at this now I thought I'd give it a try, I...
  7. The_Smeags

Prints

Anyone interested in a print of this portrait that I'm working on. I hope you guys can tell who this is I'll have the finished piece in a day or two.
  8. The_Smeags

Snes jr (model2)

I bought one of these bad boys at a pawn shop It came with two original controllers, no cords or games It does work though. I just don't need this and would prefer it going to someone who can do something with it. I don't find modding something I want to continue with, but I figured I could...
  9. The_Smeags

Question Rcp and pak

I have a coulple of questions to ask. Are rev1-5 the same? I found an old board that i think has a chance of working if i rcp wired it. Gonna try it since i have 28 awg wire coming in I also have a board that has a missing pak connector and two pins came off (ill post pics tomorrow), if...
  10. The_Smeags

Question Gamecube with no av

I have a gc motherboard, removed the ports not used (like the gba player port etc) in the end i realized it had no av. It recieves power just fine and my cords work so is there anything i can do? I wanted to trim it and put it in a small case to make it a small home console, but it was given to...
  11. The_Smeags

Discussion Video Game Art

i've had an art thread before on a previous forum, but my carelessness made it difficult. to make this simple im going to make it solely on video games. first post, im going to be working with Charcoal pencils, im going to be drawing a pig shot that @ShockSlayer has sent me. its something i've...
  12. The_Smeags

Question wii wont boot

wired up av and power on trimmed board, av to a gc avout port and power to another wii board. i get the correct voltages just no video/audio. i haven't soldered the usbs back on.
  13. The_Smeags

Super cheap amps HURRY

Looking through ebay and ran into this seller. http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=251748761553&kmsi=true Hes running out so grab them now
  14. The_Smeags

Wii DD

selling a Wii Disk Drive. its good for refurbishing someone's console. (cables included)
  15. The_Smeags

Worklog RIIIIIP

gman's 3D printed gba cases have been making an appearance throughout the forums, decided to get a couple of them. as some of you may know, i softmodded a black wii (NO GC PORTS) i also tried disabling the wifi, however, no luck with that. hopefully cheese/Aurelio get back to me on that stuff...
  16. The_Smeags

Solved Cheese installer not working...

as the title says. one of the wads doesn't properly install. i believe its ios36. this keeps me from deactivating the use of wifi. any one know the problem?
  17. The_Smeags

good cylindrical batteries?

need help finding some good cylindrical batteries. anyone have any suggestions, planned for future wii project
  18. The_Smeags

Worklog N64MINI build

Before i start, i'd like to introduce myself. im new to the site, was formally known as Smeagle from multiple forums. after taking a break for what seems to be around a year now i decided to start modding again. I was recently commissioned to build an N64 Mini. so today i started working on the...