Search results

1. The_Smeags

Prints

For anyone who would be interested i also draw portraiture. For any digital art fan. Inquiries can be given over DMs i dont plan to make much off art as i receive more enjoyment seeing my art on peoples walls.
  2. The_Smeags

Discussion Drawings

Current update on my digital painting of Mario. Let me know what you guys think. Can't wait till I get around to doing the background.
  3. The_Smeags

Worklog N64 Portable V3

It'll be nice to see the final revision of the case.
  4. The_Smeags

Crazzyleprechaun's N64HHv2

You should make another in a funstastic color.
  5. The_Smeags

Worklog Unnamed Xbox Portable

That's a way to get banned. Lol
  6. The_Smeags

Discussion Drawings

Working on a digital painting of mario. Currently keeping it standard, but after it's done I'd like to create a surreal version of it. Hoping to make these available as shirts if you guys like them. EDIT:adjusting colors and proportions currently focusing around the eyes. EDIT: this section is...
  7. The_Smeags

Worklog N64 Micro

It would be dope if we could collaborate on a design for the case and use a cnc to etch the line art and handpaint the color and detail etc.
  8. The_Smeags

Prints

Working on digital stuff like this mario piece EDIT: working on the digital piece some more, want to add a twist to this hoping you guys end up liking it at the end. EDIT: Progress.
  9. The_Smeags

Discussion Doing an RCP

I understand what kind of madness im falling victim to by agreeing to the terms But believe me it's gonna happen. I also want to rewire the left side of the cpu traces back to the rcp so I'm going full force. Just taking it one step at a time. I'm in the middle of having to prep the pif chip...
  10. The_Smeags

sdouyoulink Site logs

I'm a little puzzled with all of the questions that sound a little unnecessary? What exactly are you looking to do?
  11. The_Smeags

Reverse-Engineering a Switch Lite Boardview

Lol you make it sound like it's not impressive to be able to solder that many wires successfully... even if multiple people have done something similar that kind of work is still very impressive. That's like saying portablizing is old. Which is ironic.
  12. The_Smeags

Discussion Doing an RCP

Never bothered to test my soldering abilities before. Welp, wish me luck. I went over the contacts with a mm earlier today. Been taking college classes on electronics so I've returning to this hobby. I've been wanting to make a n64 mini, make it smaller than the stock mini if possible. If anyone...
  13. The_Smeags

Question Getting started on an Ashida - Trim and Power

Yea you can get the screen after you confirm the wiis running if you're trying to work around a budget. Also you could buy ti pth regulators to test with the wii until you're ready to install the system on your case. And using the amp and controller from the store is also good choices imo.
  14. The_Smeags

Worklog Obligatory Ashida First Build

Yea I get it. Honestly I noticed a hdmi board was available for the wii and was wondering if anyone's used one yet since they look like they'd easily work with an omgwtf board.
  15. The_Smeags

Worklog Obligatory Ashida First Build

Kinda briefly read this. Honestly the wiis composite might as well be dead. Vga is a lot better. (Wasn't sure if you plan on keeping composite)
  16. The_Smeags

Discussion Drawings

Here's some traditional doodles I did a while back, using graphite, colored pencil, ink, watercolor. I also do digital portraiture if anyone is interested. @im_just_a_nobodi is my Instagram I use that more than this site. EDIT: here's a couple of extas i had. Id like to try and make some digital...
  17. The_Smeags

Worklog O-Wii First benge portable wii

Theres a seller on ebay that does 2 pth regs for 15 bucks or so. I bought like 6 off the seller and only one of them had problems.
  18. The_Smeags

Worklog "Tool64" my first Portable ever!!!

You can supply your screen and amp off the 64 and regulator depending on the voltages needed. An easier route would be to use the 64 pms and a 2 pin switch.
  19. The_Smeags

Worklog First N64 Portable

Soldering the hdmi port sounds like its gonna be pretty tough. Glad to see you're pushing forward.
  20. The_Smeags

Worklog g-wii build

Thanks I owe the credit to all of you guys for all the noodz showing how to do it.