Search results

1. MiseriesChild

A general question about BadAssConsoles.com

First let me say I'm not here to offend or tarnish a reputation or anything like that. I love this community along with all the genius minds and don't want to put anyone down. I would just like to know if anyone here has bought parts from BadAssConsoles.com and if they received their order? I...
  2. MiseriesChild

iBook G3 Clamshell Upgrade

Something I've been wanting to do so bad is upgrade my iBook G3 Clamshell with a motherboard out of like a MacBook Air. Something like this...
  3. MiseriesChild

Question A Wii U question for the gurus...

Maybe it is my no-sleep addled brain but I've had a nagging question rattling around in my brain for the past week or so. I know that people have made what we refer to as "Laptops", (such as an XBox 360 or PS3 laptop) for portables that are out of reach size wise but what about a "tablet" Wii...
  4. MiseriesChild

Scalpers are out in force... As usual

Is it just me or does anyone else find that scalpers just kill the fun for everyone... Only a couple of hours in and already the Switch is selling on eBay upwards of $400 to $600. Same thing is happening with music tickets and such. Sorry, just blowing off some steam. It's just sad IMO.
  5. MiseriesChild

Question 64CC (PE); Only for OEM N64 Controller?

I guess that the title says it all... is the 64CC Portable edition only for use with an original N64 controller or will it work with a really generic 4 wire aftermarket. You can see from the picture what I'm dealing with... and OEM controllers are hard to come, (more rare) and way more...
  6. MiseriesChild

Woot.com - Tool/Parts Storage (Today Only)

I just wanted to let you guys know that today only, 02/01/2017, (or until sold out) www.woot.com has a killer deal on some extra storage. Just bought this set of two 44 Drawer Organizers myself for $40. Just thought I'd share the knowledge with everyone. :)...
  7. MiseriesChild

Honest Game Trailers...

If you guys get the board and haven't seen/heard of these before check out these videos. I love these things and there are literally a TON of them by Smosh Games. I am a HUGE fan of all these games, especially Zelda and love comedy so these are just awesome to me. If nothing else ya got to...
  8. MiseriesChild

Discussion Wii U - Expanding the Possibilities...

I have been thinking about modding my Wii U's wireless connection to the GamePad so I can play it further away from the console, (ya know in the kitchen, living room bathroom, etc, lol!!). Anyone try anything like this yet? I found this site which was rather interesting...
  9. MiseriesChild

Question Bench Power Supply - On the cheap...

Ok, so here is a project that I have been working on to help out with building my portables. Not a portable itself but I wanted to get you guys opinion on how I should finish it up. I took an old useless desktop and stripped all the parts out and figured I would use the power supply as a bench...
  10. MiseriesChild

The Nintendo Switch... Thoughts?

I know all the info hasn't been released about the new Nintendo Switch yet but haven't seen anyone mention it anywhere yet so I figured I would see what the community thinks. A portable/console system that is cartridge based again. Personally I'm not sure if it will be a success or a fail on...
  11. MiseriesChild

The Nintendo 64...

I stumbled across this webpage on the N64 and thought it would be a good share for a laugh. :D http://www.cracked.com/funny-1943-nintendo-64/
  12. MiseriesChild

Worklog WiiG Revolution Portable

Well, I'm wrapping up on my first GC portable... just case work left pretty much and since I have almost all the parts for a Wii portable, (mainly a Wii U Case to put it all in) I figured I would make this my next portable project. So far I have the following parts either in hand or on the...
  13. MiseriesChild

BitBuilt Winter Theme

Just had to say that the winter website theme is awesome!! :)
  14. MiseriesChild

Discussion Lookin' for some big black Wii...

I Didn't want to hijack anyone's thread so I figured I would put this one out there... and sorry, couldn't resist the title. Nintendo shouldn't have made it so easy!! >:) So, after looking around quite a bit and seeing/hearing the benefits of a Wii portable vs. a GCp I think I might...
  15. MiseriesChild

Which Portable to make next...

I need some help deciding which portable to make next so I figured I would reach out to all my fellow modders here to give me some guidance. :) I'm currently working trying to wrap up my first GameCube "Simi" Portable project but have already gotten the parts for some of my next endeavors. I...
  16. MiseriesChild

Case Question - LCD Screen Mounting

I posted this in my Work log but wasn't sure if this would be a more appropriate place to ask this question.
  17. MiseriesChild

Worklog GCp Worklog - MiseriesChild's GameCube Proto Ver. 1

Well, it seems that I have missed the bandwagon by a few years when it comes to making portable console systems and such. Even though people have moved on to bigger and better things I decided to try my hand at a GameCube Portable I’ve named “GameCube Proto Ver. 1”. Since this is my first...