Search results

1. Customledmods

SOLD

Selling my ps2 portable asking for $400 cash or ender 3v2 plus $200 cash. Here’s the worklog https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/ps2boy.5855/ Comes with 128gb New generic usb charger Av out cables USA ONLY
  2. Customledmods

WTB broken/working ps2 79001

Looking to buy any broken/working ps2 79001 for a reasonable price pm me.
  3. Customledmods

Ps5 for sale. SOLD

Selling my like new ps5 disc version with 7 ps4 games 1 controller lightly used. asking $500 obo
  4. Customledmods

Not available

Not available
  5. Customledmods

Ps2boy

I finally finished my ps2boy it was fun to build another portable and to use my old tools on this build. Worklog https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/ps2boy.5855/ I want to thank @Gman for releasing the gboy stls @Dustin Fisher for pcbs and editing the gboy shell @Retro95 for...
  6. Customledmods

Solved Vga double image

Need help figuring out why I’m getting weird colors plus double image on vga any help is appreciated.
  7. Customledmods

Worklog PS2BOY

“Ah shit here we go again” working on new ps2 portable using a leftover gboy housing, this time around I have to go old school and take out the old dusty tools since my 3d printer gave out on me a while back. . I want to thank @Retro95 for printing some parts for me to be able to use on...
  8. Customledmods

Food 10% your first order

Hey everyone I want to share my wife’s website Sweetnspicytreats enter code bitbuilt for a 10% off your first order also free shipping on orders over $35.
  9. Customledmods

Psp inside of gboy ?

Just messing around with my psp video out and a gboy shell.
  10. Customledmods

No more available gboy pcbs

I bought 10 of these sets I have 0 left if anyone is interested just pay for shipping and I’ll send you one, US ONLY
  11. Customledmods

Gboy questions

I finished my gboy but have some issues I think. 1st issue when I first turn on the portable it doesn’t load Rvloader it stays on no sync, I turn it off then back on then it’ll start normal. 2nd issue I patched out wifi and vga but I don’t know if its just me or the lcd I’m using but the...
  12. Customledmods

The last one, ps2 portable

It’s been 2 months since I completed this Portable and I’ve made a bunch of edits to design mostly the bottom half, I have also ordered a sls nylon housing from jjlpcb I really like the finish of the material, but kinda hard to clean it after I accidentally got some thermal paste on...
  13. Customledmods

What housing should I use?

So I bought 3 gboy white shells so far I dyed 1 of them blue it’s not perfect but looks nice. What do you guys think do I go with the blue one or white.
  14. Customledmods

Solved Wii trim short

So it’s been a while since I last trimmed a wii and I don’t know if I’ve trimmed to much this time. All my resistance read ok but when I check in continuity mode I get a short on 1.8v to ground and 1.15v to ground. Any help is appreciated thank in advance.
  15. Customledmods

Worklog The last one, 3rd ps2 portable

Since I released my ps2 Stls I’ve decided to make a tutorial so anybody that’s interested in making one can get an idea on how to put one together. USE ALL THIS INFO AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOUR USING GMANS PMS THERE IS NO OVERHEATING ISSUES. This will also be my 3rd and final ps2 using this...
  16. Customledmods

Model PS2 21700

IF YOUR USING GMANS PMS THERES NO OVERHEATING ISSUES. upon further testing using my regulator board my ps2 overheats after 30 minutes, I’m currently working on a solution and will upload new bottom stl soon. releasing my ps2 portable files this one uses 2-21700 batteries and gman pms if you...
  17. Customledmods

Need heatsink

Update. Found one Anybody has an extra heatsink they’re willing to sell to me. The ones used in the louii build. 35x 35x 7mm
  18. Customledmods

Ps2/wii portable ?

Has anyone built a ps2/wii portable in the same housing, is it even possible?
  19. Customledmods

Ps2p 1st commission (NG23)

Finished my first Ps2p commission, on this one I edited the back added ps logo for more air ventilation. Also this one uses 21700 batteries.
  20. Customledmods

Release Ps2 voltage regulator board

thanks to my good friend @Mister M for designing this regulator board for the advance ps2 trim. It’s been about 2 weeks since I put my board together and tested it, I’m now ready to share the files and bom with everyone who may want to use them. Here are the Digi-Key parts list. Everything...