Search results

1. Booshman

Question How to remove solder from a chip with flooded pins.

I have a CPU from a Super Famicom, it's removed from the board with the pins completely flooded with solder down one edge. Are there any hints people could share to how to go about getting it all off. anything I've found online is related to removing bridges between pins, with the chips still...
  2. Booshman

Question Trying to fix a 1 chip Super Famicom

Hopefully someone can help me out here. I have a Super Famicom which won't display an image. Just a black screen with some interference on occasion. I can get sound. I checked the caps on the top and they all look good. On the bottom some of the caps are shorting to ground on both sides. Also...
  3. Booshman

Worklog Booshman's N64 portable

Hi, after a long wait, I finially got the last of the components and case I needed to start my portable. I'm going for a Wii-U controller as the base. I've made some progress but hit a bit of a snag. Case modding is going alright: And I had N64 and the monitor working off batteries...
  4. Booshman

Question RDC's miNi64 V2.1 restock

I hear this was available in the store briefly, but quickly sold out. Any chance of getting more?
  5. Booshman

Question Some questions from a noob.

Hi, I've been doing some research over the last few weeks and still have a few things that I hope maybe some of you can answer for me. I've done a lot of reading and I don't believe these questions have been answered elsewhere, but please excuse me if they have and I missed them. This is my...