Search results

1. Senor Avocado

[FS] Gameboy Macro with USB-C Charging Mod and Stereo Switch Speakers $100

I am selling a black Gameboy Macro I just recently finished. Hopefully it will help fund future projects! The front shell is a 3d-printed black dyed nylon from JLC PCB. I added space for a second switch speaker to keep the stereo sound, and I modded the charging port to accept USB-C. It uses the...
  2. Senor Avocado

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] SP Liite V2

Here is my second Wii portable, which I am naming the “SP Liite V2” as it is a refined version of my first portable! I also created a custom case that doubles as a power supply and carrier of the usb-c cable. Here are some final pics and the video! Here are the specs: LMAO v2-trimmed...
  3. Senor Avocado

SP Liite

Here is my first wii portable, which I am naming the “SP Liite” I decided on that name because it has the same hand cramping form factor as my beloved childhood Gameboy, the Gameboy SP, and the fact that I used a ton of hardware from a broken DS lite that I scavenged for parts. There are also...
  4. Senor Avocado

Worklog GC -

So I am finally putting together my build thread for my mini GameCube controller, which I am dubbing the "GC-" for its diminutive size. It wouldn't of been possible without the pizza magic that is GC+, so I thought it would be a fitting name. First here are the finished pics, a comparison to a...
  5. Senor Avocado

Question How Many Amps Does 5v regulator need

So I had one of my PTH08080 give out the magic smoke, and since I am trying to avoid placing another order for just one component, how many amps do you think the 5v regulator needs? I know it is mainly for usb and the gamecube rumble, so I am hoping that I could probably use a different...
  6. Senor Avocado

Worklog Wii Laptop in Original Case

Hey everybody, I am working on my first Wii portable. Because I am not too familiar with casework or 3D printing, I was hoping to start easy and create it in the laptop style sort of similar to this picture. So far I already have my portablizemii installed on the wii and my custom regulators...