Search results

1. cfc_12

Eyoyo Screen auto ON and OFF using Electron Shepherd HDMI - Help!

Need help to fix this The Component2HDMI and VGA2HDMI from Electron Shepherd actually works but the problem is, my screen auto turns ON and OFF almost every 3 seconds in an Eyoyo Motherboard as shown in the video. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? Perhaps maybe a resistor, capacitor...
  2. cfc_12

PS2P for Sale

Hey guys! I have decided to sell a PS2p I have created. I was suppose to enter this for the 2021 BitBuilt contest, yet I have failed to finish it before the deadline. Well, I'm already done with it anyway and I'll just sell it to those who want :D Dimension: 13 x 13 x 4 cm Price: $300...
  3. cfc_12

Question U Amp 2 Digital Audio, Digital Volume Controls

I'm trying to use the video from the PS2 converted using PS2HDMI to the HDMI of Eyoyo Screen. It is working when you use a HDMI Cable Then I tried using the ffc cable and connector and didn't succeed in getting the HDMI output I also tried this, yet still, didn't get an output This is the...
  4. cfc_12

Nintendo DSi: Showing only white bottom screen

It's actually working. The bottom screen response to touches but no display, it just stays white. Better to replace it but to lazy to do it, so I'll just sell it Japanese Region Feel free to PM.
  5. cfc_12

Worklog The Two PS2p

Just got home from post office and school. Looks like it's time to make an another one! Thanks to @E64 ! I got the package today bro! :D Btw, what's the wire for? :?:
  6. cfc_12

For Sale: 5 inch TFT INNOLUX Screen

I'm planning to sell my less than an hour used screen which was supposed to be for my PS2p but I end up buying another screen (Dalian Screen) because the VGA does not support my PS2 because it's 31 kHz This is the actual link where I bought it...
  7. cfc_12

Worklog PS2p: 3 years Hiatus... Comeback!

After 3 years of hiatus... PS2 portable's comeback iz real!
  8. cfc_12

Solved It is fine to cut!

As I see Pengy's motherboard, looks like he cutted the power source part while this is my motherboard