Search results

1. Gman

1STAGE & DangerBoy's INDIGO BLUE G-Boy

I hope so, but I'm not sure when that'll be. I just ordered a case from another resin service and if it comes out well I'll consider doing it for others!
  2. Gman

Question First Portable?

I think most of us here started modding when we were like 13 too. It certainly doesnt come over night, takes many years of practice to get good at something.
  3. Gman

Discussion French Fries on Burgers? (And Other Weird Food Combinations)

French fries on burgers is great, onion rings even better. I make egg sandwich with hash brown in it too.
  4. Gman

Worklog The Wii SPii

Very good idea on the shoulder buttons!
  5. Gman

1STAGE & DangerBoy's INDIGO BLUE G-Boy

Great story, looking forward to see you finish!
  6. Gman

Kingston MicroSD USB Adapter

That is not the same model one that we send out (very minor difference). Odd. Anyway we'll have another shipped to you asap. Select models of the kingston drive are known not to work with certain capacities and some I've used were straight up DOA (like yours), not sure how it got mixed up into...
  7. Gman

Ok so yours was a recent order. The drives we send out arent suppose to look quite like that. To be clear, this is the drive you received from us, not one purchased elsewhere? If so we'll happily send you a replacement.
  8. Gman

Also what was your order number? I want to check when it was shipped out
  9. Gman

Can you share a picture of the readings on the back of the kingston? I just want to be sure of something.
  10. Gman

Check my VGA wiring

That's normal resistance
  11. Gman

My GBoy Progress

Ok use your multimeter and measure 3.3v and ground directly on the GC+ board to verify that there is power on it, not just by looking at the wires. The vias have solder mask on them, you need to scratch it carefully with xacto blade tip to reveal the copper to ensure a good solder connection.
  12. Gman

My GBoy Progress

You do know to navigate BBL you use the Cstick to change the menu then A on a game. Do you have any games on the drive yet to try?
  13. Gman

My GBoy Progress

Can you share picture of the wiring to the wii?
  14. Gman

USB data and start button questions

Make sure there is a raised cylinder in the middle of the start button when you remove the support material, this is what is actuating the tact switch
  15. Gman

I2c pms location

Look on the left of the pcb there are now pads for the sda and scl for easy wiring.
  16. Gman

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

most likely not
  17. Gman

Worklog N64SP take2

Haha thanks! The plan is to continue fine tuning this model until it is perfect! I'm just about ready to recase it with some more improvements after seeing the assembly. On the left side is a 3d printed hinge insert piece and on the right is a 3DS XL hinge. It's pretty easy to add in, just two...
  18. Gman

Worklog N64SP take2

Classic gman worklog 1. start worklog 2. post a few concepts 3. ??? 4. It's done!
  19. Gman

oh you really did just order yesterday! I think yours will probably be apart of the next shipment of pcbs.
  20. Gman

What's your order number? There are a few PCB sets that can ship a handful of early September orders and then it will be October/November until the next batch start shipping.