Recent content by vic1707

1. Question weird question about vga and hdmi

The screen only supports HDMi or VGA, it's for a portable so a little bit too big, and i plan to connect it to a wii (VGA) ou a rpi (HDMI if i don't use a converter which is my last option/solution). But it was a good idea if only i had tons of space ^^
  2. Question weird question about vga and hdmi

Even if the HDMI isn't the displayed source ? If yes what kind of switch should i need ?
  3. Question weird question about vga and hdmi

thanks ! now i need to figure out what happens to the VGA's signal when the hdmi's one is displayed on the screen.
  4. Question weird question about vga and hdmi

Hello, Not sure where i've to put it so i'll try here ^^ . My problem is the following: I'd like to make a cable that can carry both HDMI and VGA signal (not both at the same time) with the minimal amount of connections possible. In order to do this i plan to use common connections between...
  5. [SOLVED] Need Help 5V conversion

Hello, the board already work on 5V (thanks Nicholas298) what will this mod bring me? If i understand correctly i have to desolder L12 and solder my 5V to the "+" side of EC2 ?
  6. [SOLVED] Need Help 5V conversion

No i didn't because the ebay post said "Note: need DC12V power adpater, 5V can't work " I just tried, the screen flashes.... Edit : My bad, the screen is working on 5V, the flashes was caused either by my rpi4 not outputing anythingor by my own stupidness : didn't noticed that the controller...
  7. [SOLVED] Need Help 5V conversion

Hello, *begginer alert* ^^ I just got two of those screens from a friend, unfortunately they work on 12V DC and i'd like to mod them to run of 5V. If someone with the knowledge can help me ^^. For tools thanks to many of the posts i found i think i have everything to do the modification (hot...
  8. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello guys! After seeing Shanks' and Gman's videos i decided to try this kind of project, i already made 2 portables raspberry pi based and want to try to go to the superior level.