Recent content by Portable noob

1. Portable noob

Basic ps2

looks really nice and polished. Well done!
  2. Portable noob

Worklog GS2 rev2

when you think there's no way Gman can make the portable even better. Just wonderful!! Keep up the great work king!
  3. Portable noob

Release PS2+ Official Release

ohh HAHAH nvm :P Guess that's not the reason its not working
  4. Portable noob

Honestly, this always interested me as a child and so i would try out a couple of games from gta SanAndreas to open season and from memory they all operated A ok when i turned off the "Analog" button. It always baffled me why turning the analog switch off would not do anything especially when...
  5. Portable noob

Hey, i hope everyone is doing well in these trying times. I've made a PCB using @Matthew Chace great PCB and schematic. I know that this project is still a work in progress and i know that the PCB i made isn't better in terms of the placements (mainly cause i started this late at night and only...
  6. Portable noob

World's Smallest Wii - The WiiNano!

WTF!! this thing is just insane absolutely breathtaking. Awesome work as always :D
  7. Portable noob

New project PS2 handheld

this thing is absolutely amazing!!!
  8. Portable noob

Worklog Nintendo Swiitch V2.5 - BocuD's third Wii Portable

this portable turned me on. Definitely following this one :D keep it up
  9. Portable noob

Audio Amp Recommendations

pam8403? they're perfect and also use a pot to adjust the volume: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-10-x-PAM8403-5V-3W-3W-Mini-Audio-Digital-Amplifier-Board-with-Volume-Control-G/182950044445?hash=item2a98ac231d:m:my0HGuyG_Ig2-MIAW34tszg:rk:4:pf:0 Something like this would work a treat for only...
  10. Portable noob

Model G-Wii CAD files

they're most likely soft switches. You can get them on eBAY: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/182824128340
  11. Portable noob

:D

:D
  12. Portable noob

"ps2 portable? JUST GET A PSP!"

"ps2 portable? JUST GET A PSP!"
  13. Portable noob

PS2 controller PCB files

yeah, a controller board like the one that Gman had in his ps2 razer build would be phenomenal but it takes some serious time to design the pcbs for it, also not to mention programming those integrated circuits would be a pain in the ass. but yeah, having a custom made pcb controller is light...
  14. Portable noob

PS2 controller PCB files

honestly, these look amazing and are just so bloody small, perfect to use with a portable. should seriously be seeing these on eBay or something.