Recent content by Pacal

1. Pacal

Worklog N64HH - N64 Portable

why don't you try my method? it's almost the same as akira the only difference is that i dont remove anything from the expansion pack, i only cut the board and i sand it to make it smaller you can see it here
  2. Pacal

BitBuilt's 2023 Summer Building Competition

I have a question, can i build something like this for my project, you know like putting a screen and the console inside or i have to build a case to make it portable? i haven't decided yet what to make, i do want to make a case for my portable but also i want to put a console inside a toy...
  3. Pacal

[Group Buy] $25 3.5" 640*480 VGA/HDMI LCD

I’ll take 3 please
  4. Pacal

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] Odyssey 64

Thank you
  5. Pacal

Final Update!!! its been awhile since my last update but i think i finish my N64 portable. i had a problem with the Pcb from the cartridge port, instead of putting 3.3v in one of the pins when i made the board i put Ground :facepalm: so i unsolder the board from the cartridge and order another...
  6. Pacal

Worklog Chunchunmaru - A PS2 Portable

to remove those pins use this, it works really good
  7. Pacal

thank you, it really is very comfortable it feels great when I hold it in my hands
  8. Pacal

I'm back with another update!! I finished designing the control a couple weeks ago and the Pcb for the cartridge and the other one for the N64 Board , after a week i received all of them and they look pretty good i think, here's the controller, the joystick and the other two this is the...
  9. Pacal

Update!!! After spending many...many hours in front of my computer i finally finish the case (still have to fix a couple things but the case is pretty much done) first i designed the case very simple, i already had an idea how i wanted it the only thing that i didn't like was how it looked the...
  10. Pacal

its working, thanks for all the help man
  11. Pacal

i have installed rvloader on my wii and i connect the two i2wires but it doesn't give me power option on the settings it only shows Loader, Controller, About and status, i have the PMS lite connected to the battery so i know that is on, am i missing something?
  12. Pacal

Question Is there a u amp guide?

Are you talking about the u-amp2? go to the 4layer website the documents are there,it shows you where to solder all the wires
  13. Pacal

Thank you both for answering my question, Im going to try the Standard Led first and see if I can make it work otherwise I’ll get myself a Wii and do it that way.
  14. Pacal

Update!! i finished wiring the Ultra VGA ,I was really careful not to mess it up since I only have one, I started soldering the wires to the RCP chip ,I passed them through the holes in the board just to make the wiring to look more clean here's how the wires look under the board after...
  15. Pacal

Update! I removed everything that I didn’t needed it and i started to trim the board, I used a cutter knife to do it instead of a dremel, I didn’t wanted to hit the Jp by accident with the dremel,it took some time to trim the board but I think It went well after sanded the board i was ready to...