Recent content by noh_mercy

1. Thanks a lot for this! I'll consider doing this unless I find something simpler/cheaper.

Thanks a lot for this! I'll consider doing this unless I find something simpler/cheaper.
  2. Hello, I'm trying to get an audio amp that can be used for speakers and headphones. I haven't...

Hello, I'm trying to get an audio amp that can be used for speakers and headphones. I haven't found anything like that online so could you tell me how you made your audio amps? It also doesn't need to be as small as the one you used to sell if that makes anything easier.
  3. 5" screens and some questions about powering them on a n64 board

Hey guys, I'm looking around for 5" composite input screens for my n64 portable. Preferably off amazon because prime shipping. Some I've come up with are: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CZ85YVU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1...
  4. Discussion N64 Noob Thread

Miceeno, initially I thought you were being partly sarcastic, but then I see that you actually deleted your posts:(. The information you posted here was invaluable to me and I truly appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge. At no point did I think you were rambling with your posts...
  5. Discussion N64 Noob Thread

O ok. Wow the that red board is pretty good then. If I wanted to figure out what is the lowest 12V X Amp power supply I could use to power the system would I just add up all the current being used by the system (current used by screen, audio, 12v line, 3.3v line, and Battery charging board)? Or...
  6. Discussion N64 Noob Thread

So the red board charges all capacity 7.4v batteries with 1.2A? And the tp5100 link says its programmable charge current max is 2A. So the tp5100 should charge the batteries quicker right?
  7. Discussion N64 Noob Thread

Ok so I read your previous posts and see that you have tested these batteries (PANASONIC NCR18650B) and their actual capacity is around 2900mah, I may just go with these since they are tested. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121611468285?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Now...
  8. Discussion N64 Noob Thread

Thank you for this informative reply. Another noob question, how do you figure how much current is needed to charge the battery and power the n64+screen? This red board performs the same function as the green input/output protection boards I see on the BOM right...
  9. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! I have always wanted to mod a console to be portable, ever since I first saw them 10 years ago. Now that I have some money I can actually fulfill that dream. My hobby used to be building lasers from dvd players and stuff but that was years ago and I want to step up to something cooler...
  10. Discussion N64 Noob Thread

Hi noob here, is there any way to make a single port 'charge and play'? I saw the charging diagram by ShockSlayer and I might go through with that but I strongly prefer having just 1 port.