Recent content by jimelle acostoy

1. Discussion ps3 portable

sorry im a little bit late for comment about this topic. if theres a project making this one please upload some schematic diagram of the pin point for relocation wiring
  2. Question PS3 trimming guide?

unless relocation of power. and modified thermal cooler for this kind of project
  3. Discussion ps3 portable

hello there. greetings ! im mel acostoy from philippines i've heard about gman project the ps2 portable and the successful of trimming guide he make. that gives other user potential to make their own portable ps2. Since he made that kind of project. lets take another step of portable next...
  4. Question Do I need to purchase a new pcb set?

greetings from the philippines! and the answer for that is you need to get a flux to flow nicely you solder the joints or if u accidentally torn the copper you can scrape and trace the connection. since you have double side pcb design. you can use also the multimeter and trace it using...
  5. hello sir GMAN can i get your email i have some question for you to how to make my own portable...

hello sir GMAN can i get your email i have some question for you to how to make my own portable ps2?? or anything that you recommend me some steps for how to make a ps2 portable. i have skills in electronics but not to much. please help me :)