Recent content by Dark Portable

1. Dark Portable

Looking to buy a PS4 Pro 9.0 Firmware

Hey guys been a while since I was on the forum, I recently been looking for a ps4 pro that I can jailbreak. If anyone has one that there looking to sell leave a comment and pm me. Pictures are always welcomed.
  2. Dark Portable

Looking to buy Custom Wii Trim.

Looking to buy a Custom 4-layer Wii trim that includes - U10 Relocation - Bluetooth - MX Chip - VGA Wire - Power and audio wires Plus USB port from wii motherboard
  3. Dark Portable

Question How To Get VC Games

If your updated to the latest version of rvloader there should be a folder called virtual console or vc if not then create one.
  4. Dark Portable

Worklog Retro Lite CM4 - A StonedEdge and Dmcke5 collaboration

Looking great StonedEdge, can’t wait to see a finish product.
  5. Dark Portable

Question What age is normal for making a portable

Hey man, it’s never to young to start and making a portable, this community is great and they will support you. Over my time here I was given one important message that has stayed with me over the course of this year. Portablizing is 90% reading, 5% making and 5% praying. As long as you have the...
  6. Dark Portable

2021 Contest Entry: SWiiP

Looks very nice.
  7. Dark Portable

2021 Contest Entry: SWiiP

Agreed the gray one looks the best.
  8. Dark Portable

Good luck

Good luck
  9. Dark Portable

Question Any good video of the wii portabilizing

Well bitbuilt YouTube channel has mutiply streams of Noah building wii portables, but I also recommend not just relaying on videos beacuse not everyone has the same tools, so I recommend useing the g-boy guide and other Wii work-logs.
  10. Dark Portable

That would be cool, only if Noah is ok with it though.

That would be cool, only if Noah is ok with it though.
  11. Dark Portable

Worklog WiiVision XT

Amazing workmanship, look even better than the original.
  12. Dark Portable

Christmas time is here, so who going to be watching some Charlie Brown,

Christmas time is here, so who going to be watching some Charlie Brown,
  13. Dark Portable

Worklog Building my WiiVision....finally

Hey guys Don’t no why I didn’t start this sooner, but I think it the time to finally post a thread about my progress for my wii build. Sadly I don’t have any pictures yet but so far I completed, sanding up to 1000 grit, a bit of battery wiring and glueing buttons. I will update soon. My hope is...
  14. Dark Portable

Worklog The Wii SPii

Sorry for your PCBs though, that must be super disappointing. :(