Recent content by BlackMacaroni

1. Question Terrible audio using the PTH08000 switching regulator from all the old guides.

It’s hard to help you bc you haven’t included all the details. I see you’re trying to make a replacement n64 power supply, but how are you doing it? I can see the regulator you’re using, but what voltage is coming off the regulator? I’m assuming you want to get 3.3 volts, according to the...
  2. Solved Problem Using PTR08060 Voltage Regulator to Power Raspberry Pi 4

Thanks Stitches. I was able to fix the problem by replacing, I think, the 28AWG jumper cables and soldering 22AWG wire in its place. Such a dummy for using 28AWG for a 6 amp regulator.
  3. Solved Problem Using PTR08060 Voltage Regulator to Power Raspberry Pi 4

I am planning to use the PTR08060 voltage regulator and a 7.4 volt battery pack to power my raspberry pi 4 portable. I chose this approach because the pi 4 requires 3 amps at 5 volts and the regulator can output 6 amps. So, to test the regulator I wired it as written in the data sheet and used a...
  4. Worklog WiiVision Build

It looks like you’ve got the c stick grounded to your screen instead of the gc+ board. I’d check with a multimeter if you’re getting 3.3 volts from the c stick and check the x and y axis move around the stick to see if the voltage is changing. If it’s still not working try the gc+ on a known...
  5. Question Soldering LCD screen questions

What screen are you using? On a raspberry pi you can connect many types of screen hdmi, tft, or composite. I’m assuming you’re talking about a composite screen. For composite video you can solder a wire on the raspberry pi 3 b+ pad PP24 (bottom of the board). To properly connect the screen you...
  6. Question How would I connect buttons to a Raspberry Pi?

On a raspberry pi there are many ways to connect buttons to it, but the two easiest ways are either using the Raspberry Pi's GPIO pins as button presses or using a usb hid device device like a teensy or arduino pro micro. Benefits of using the Raspberry Pi's GPIO pins is it's free and uses...
  7. Worklog Miceeno's N64 Portable 2020

Awesome build Miceeno, this build is perfect for 4 player Golden Eye. Also, how did you achieve automatic switching for the player one port?
  8. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Aurelio, does BBLoader support the Store 'n' Stay Nano USB 3.0 64 GB model? I used it to install BBLoader and everything seemed to work correctly. The wii boots without the disk driver or wifi module and it boots directly into BBLoader to GC games menu. But, no games appear. I have tried...
  9. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello, I am so eager to start making a wii portable. I have already bought many of the tools and a wii. This will be my first console modding experience.