Recent content by Acronell

1. Acronell

I have sinned once again, this pizza is has cocktail sauce with fried clams and shrimp

I have sinned once again, this pizza is has cocktail sauce with fried clams and shrimp
  2. Acronell

I have sinned, this pizza does not have tomato sauce, instead it has lobster bisque

I have sinned, this pizza does not have tomato sauce, instead it has lobster bisque
  3. Acronell

Boy Names That Begin With A

Because
  4. Acronell

After spending a considerable amount of time with my Game & Watch, I am now conflicted with...

After spending a considerable amount of time with my Game & Watch, I am now conflicted with keeping the aesthetic vs comfortablity with my Pokedex gba project
  5. Acronell

Discussion Consoles that I think should be trimmed

I need a portable 3DO in my life, and maybe a portable Twin Famicom
  6. Acronell

If anyone knows of anyone willing to do 3D scans on the cheap, please let me know. Most things...

If anyone knows of anyone willing to do 3D scans on the cheap, please let me know. Most things I'm coming across are commercial, and I don't have money for my own scanner setup
  7. Acronell

Quack Quack! I do still breath, and though work bogs me down, I am still constantly thinking on...

Quack Quack! I do still breath, and though work bogs me down, I am still constantly thinking on my gameboy project! Also psyched to keep seeing Gboy videos popping up! :)
  8. Acronell

Portables, n64 and ps2 willing to pay and give console

Most portables for disc consoles, don't take original discs as people tend to have ODEs of some kind, Optical Drive Emulators, either as a direct replacement, or a workaround to use USB/SD/MicroSD directly. So they don't play original discs. Cartridge consoles usually still play original carts...
  9. Acronell

My brain is dangerous. I just came up with a monstrous idea, a controller board that uses a...

My brain is dangerous. I just came up with a monstrous idea, a controller board that uses a trackball for it's D+Pad......
  10. Acronell

Worklog GBA SP - Johto Pokedex

I already have to de solder and resolder the cables, taking it apart broke some connections hahaha oof
  11. Acronell

Worklog GBA SP - Johto Pokedex

The Gamester Game Changer arrived today, clearly the owner didn't actually test it as the rubber button that lines up to the power switch on the console wasn't even there. Luckily it does work, had to fandangle a new rubber button made from a piece of rubber foot for a laptop. IT ARRIVED IN...
  12. Acronell

My ideas are getting a bit out of hand I think.....wanting to add the ereader to my GBA...

My ideas are getting a bit out of hand I think.....wanting to add the ereader to my GBA project......TOO MANY IDEAS
  13. Acronell

She has currently sworn off additional children, despite regular bouts of quasi-baby fever.
  14. Acronell

Necro Bump of my own post, but the baby we had afterwards was a girl, and my wife chose the name Aunabelle (pronounced ooo-na-bell, the A is silent). A little disappointed we didn't get our own Aurelio, but Aunabelle is now nearly 2 and very healthy. *this update brought about because I am...
  15. Acronell

Still in the Top 20, despite my regularly occuring hiatuses xD

Still in the Top 20, despite my regularly occuring hiatuses xD